Denim on Denim?!



One of my many struggles is figuring out what trousers to wear when I go out in my denim jacket, absolute first world problems, but it's harder than you think. Black jeans remind me too much of work, leggings completely change the look, and blue denim??? big no no, or so it was until I bit the bullet and actually tried both on. I completely fell in love with how put together my outfit looked and actually went out in public wearing denim on denim. Got so many compliments in college so thanks to all u nice humans.

 
 

 Outfit details: 
                                                                 Jacket - Forever 21
                                                                    Jeans - Topshop
                                                                  Jumper - Bershka

and yes, my top has Lemon Juice written on it

I absolutely love the 80's vibe denim on denim gives and I think it's such a classic look from both the 80's and the present.


                                                       

                                                           and my favourite pic off all;




If there was one thing to take away from this blog post, and something I would encourage everyone to do, it would mostly definitely be to take risks, whether it's something silly like my denim situation, or something that could completely change your life, don't play it safe and go for it.



                                                                      Olivia x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog