With back-to-school looming, I've been finding it really difficult to motivate myself to work again. As much as I like the holidays (and not having to get up at 7am), I'm looking forward to getting back  to the structure and routine of school (or at least i keep telling myself i am).
With this, came the idea of writing my very first blogpost! Of course like many times, the idea of this came at around 11 PM while i was all tucked in ready for bed, and in no time i found myself brainstorming ideas on my Iphone for another hour and a half! (old habits die hard)




Seeing as I have the biggest most important year of secondary school/high school ahead of me (no pressure at all right?!) Ive decided to mash up a couple of study tips that will hopefully get you set for this year.



I think the number one thing to get you started is for you to have your own study spot. It doesn't necessarily need to be a huge tumblr decorated table in your room (which if thats exactly what you want, then you go glen coco), but for those finding it that bit harder, it could be as simple as a study corner in your local library, or a window table in your favourite cafe, literally anywhere you feel your best & most relaxed. If you struggle at first, I suggest you try and experiment more places & Im sure you'll find your happy spot in no time!  






 Being organised is something you probably hear about on a daily basis but hey, its probably for the best.Im sure there are hundreds of different ways one can be organised,but choose your best & stick to it! I spent all of my weekend sorting things out(saturday night turn up am i right) but it was so worth it going into 6th year with everything(nearly) organised.

I loooove planners, if there was one stationary item I had  to choose from  it would most definitely be planners.
If you want to go all out with your planning and are looking to splurge on a great planner, here are some of the top rated planners:

http://www.lillypulitzer.com/section/agendas/429.uts

https://www.katespade.com/desk-stationery/ks-home-desk-and-stationery,en_US,sc.html

https://www.erincondren.com/

http://www.kikki-k.com/organising/planners/2015-time-planner

 http://www.heidiswapp.com/capture-30-and-memory-planner/




Treat yo self- DO NOT put aside watching your favourite series, cause how can i think straight knowing i've missed an episode of the vampire diaries?? am i right or am i right. Sure studying and getting organised is important, but having your own 'me time' and spending it whatever way makes  you happy,is just as important!

Add caption
 


And if this maybe ''once in a lifetime'' school post by me wasn't good enough to make you super motivated for the upcoming school year, then read some quotes and give yourself the boost you need by reading a few words of wisdom. And for those few lazy bunch who haven't kicked into the school rythm just yet,well youre in luck because I've got you hooked, these where some of my favourites I came across.








                 ''Don't let the toxic mixture of fear and laziness fuck with your goals, ambition and productiviy.''
                                          ''Goals so big you get uncomfortable telling small minded people''


And most importantly, enjoy your time and dont be too overwhelmed with whatever might be going on, just take a deep breath and keep moving forward!

                                                            Graduating high school:
                                                    Suddenly having adult responsibilities  :
                                           


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim on Denim?!